Tableaux Residential Design Trade Program
Get Exclusive Trade-Only Pricing and Member Benefits!
Design-conscious homeowners value creativity and uniqueness. They are searching for that special something that isn't seen everywhere and isn't available to everyone. If you work with clients who love décor, customization, and personalized interior design, they will love Tableaux Decorative Grilles! When creativity flows, Tableaux is here to help you realize your vision!
The Tableaux Design Trade Program is offered to independent residential Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects, Custom Home Builders, Home Remodelers, and other Design Professionals who provide custom Home Décor Products or Specialized Home Improvement Services to affluent homeowners and meet our eligibility requirements listed below.
Tableaux Trade Account Benefits
Approved Tableaux Trade Program Accounts receive the following benefits:
- Simplified online Project Questionnaire or Call-In process for submitting quote requests/orders
- Dedicated Tableaux Project Advisor for personalized consultation & support
- Exclusive trade-only discount of 35% OFF quoted orders*
- Sample Kit and A-La-Carte *stock* product & finish color samples at cost**
- 50% OFF quoted MSRP on *custom* product samples & finish color samples**
- Logistics management - Orders ship from our factory to you, or direct to your customer
- Leads from our “Where to Order” Local PRO inquiries at tableauxgrilles.com
- No membership fee for qualified and approved design professionals
*Line item on quote will show 35% deducted from MSRP subtotal. Excludes sales tax and/or shipping where required. Member discounts may not be combined with any other offers unless specifically stated.
**Includes stock 11”x11” hand samples & 5" color chips. Excludes sales tax and/or shipping where required. Samples are not for resale.
Tableaux Trade Account Eligibility
To qualify for a Tableaux Trade Account you will need the following:
- Business address with service area in the United States*
- Signed copy of your Resale Certificate (for U.S. locations)
- Professional Business Website
- You (or your assigned third-party) can provide your customers in-home (or virtual) consultations and measuring & templating (if requested)
- You (or your assigned third-party) can provide installation services (if requested)
- You and/or your staff have Professional Certifications or Memberships in at least one or more of the following: ASID, ASLA, CID, DFA, DSA, DLN, FASID, IDS, IIDA, LEED AP, LEED FP, NAHB, NARI, NCIDQ, NKBA, WCAA, Other (specify)
*We consider your service area to be within a 25-mile radius of your business address (exceptions may apply in areas with lesser or greater population density). Online-only businesses are not eligible for the Tableaux Trade Program.
Don’t Meet our Eligibility Requirements?
You can still get Tableaux for your interior design and décor projects by visiting our “Where to Order” page to find a Local PRO Reseller near you, or to explore DIY options.
Tableaux Trade Account Terms
We do not grant territory exclusivity for this program; however, your application may be denied if there are already a high number of active trade accounts in your immediate service area.
We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Trade Account discounts, benefits, and terms are subject to change at any time. Trade Accounts may be terminated at any time for any reason (with 60-day advance notice).
Tableaux® and Tableaux logos are registered trademarks of Luna Piena, Inc. and may only be used with written permission.
Tableaux Trade Account Application Review & Approval
We will review and verify your business information to confirm your eligibility when we receive your application.
If you have questions about applying for a Tableaux Trade Program Account, contact us at moc.x1686277635uaelb1686277635at@ed1686277635art1686277635 or +1 512 926 6346.
APPLY FOR A TABLEAUX TRADE ACCOUNT
Click or tap the button below and complete the form to start your application process.Apply Now