Tableaux Product Pricing
Tableaux Decorative Grilles are made-to-order in a large variety of design patterns, material specs, and product configuration options to suit any interior design project or home décor theme. Each piece is artistically designed and professionally crafted to be placed or attached into any size/shape/space you specify.
Due to the highly custom nature of the product and the potential variables in any given project, there is no one-price-fits-all solution. Material Pricing can range anywhere between $75 to $150 or more per square foot, and total Project Pricing is determined by a number of factors including:
- Selected material type (woods and/or metals)
- Shape, size, & quantity
- Design pattern complexity
- Number of revisions to drawings
- Type of machining required (CNC, laser, or misc.)
- Type of carving for MDF (non-beveled, single-sided, double-sided)
- Finish color or specialty paint applications
- Optional Solar Screen fabric
- Optional framing and/or hardware
- Fabrication of optional framing and/or hardware
- Rushed production
- Special boxing/crating requirements
- Shipping destination & location type
- Accessorial charges for additional freight carrier services
- PRO or DIY installation
We may also be able to find ways to value-engineer your project during our Order Process. This ensures you don’t over-pay for options you don’t need when less expensive alternatives may be available.
NOTE: TABLEAUX DOES NOT PROVIDE INSTALLATION. YOU OR YOUR CONTRACTOR/INSTALLER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTACHING OR SECURELY MOUNTING YOUR TABLEAUX DECORATIVE GRILLE(S).
Getting A Quote
Visit our “Where to Order” page to find a Local PRO Reseller near you or to explore DIY options.
The following information will be needed to Get a Quote:
- Wide shot of the room aimed at the space
- Medium shot with the entire shape of the space
- Closeup shot of the space
*If the space is inside of an art niche, framed-in pass-through, inside of a window frame, or inside of other framed spaces, take additional photos showing closeups of the edges and corners of the framed opening where Tableaux will be attached. This will help us determine the best attachment method later.
*IMPORTANT If you intend to place or install Tableaux inside of a window frame, inside of an art niche, framed-in pass-through, or inside of other framed spaces, be sure to get your measurements from the inside of the framed opening. You'll need to provide multiple width & height measurements at the left, center, right, bottom, middle, top, so that the piece fits the inside of your opening. It's also a good idea to make a drawing of the shape with measurements. Take a photo of your drawing and email it to your Tableaux Reseller along with any other related files.
- Use a design from the Tableaux Design Library
- Use a design you already have
- Have Tableaux create a custom design for you based on your ideas
Questions? - Contact a Tableaux Project Advisor.